bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every single day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
Senior Quality Engineer
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Quality Engineer to help with the bunny.net platform. The Senior Quality Engineer will help define, create, and steer the quality and testing here, ensuring our globally distributed cloud platform always performs optimally for our customers.
What will you do?
- Translate customer requirements and product goals into appropriate automation tests.
- Define and implement automation testing for the given requirements of each product.
- Ensure that automation test suites are maintained, evolved, and integrated into the SDLC.
- Implement new frameworks where needed.
- Independently design, develop, and execute software test plans.
- Maximize automation test coverage and reduction of manual testing.
- Defect identification and analysis.
- Create and maintain test data.
What will you add?
- Deep understanding of internet protocols and technologies (DNS, HTTP/HTTPS etc.)
- Ability to work independently.
- Capable of creating test suites from scratch.
- Proven experience in API Testing and UI Testing.
- Good experience using API/UI testing libraries such as PyTest, Jest, Postman, Cypress, and Selenium.
- A proven track record of testing software development in a structured environment.
- A complete understanding of the Defect Management lifecycle.
- Prior work in CI/CD pipelines.
- Comfortable in Agile and Scrum environments.
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
Generous stock option plan with the ability to help scale a quickly growing startup business.
A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance covers you all over the world.
Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.