bunny.net is where individual imaginations gather together to solve next-generation internet challenges. Join a team of experts and, together, help shape the future of the internet. Here, you'll do more than join something — you'll add something.
We're not just saying that, but our culture really hops. We have established values that enable our fluffle to grow stronger with each new team member who joins us: Relentless Innovation. Integrity. Impact. Kindness. Diversity. Transparency & open communication. We also believe "good" is not good enough, and we continue striving to keep pushing things to the next level by learning and improving every day. Oh, and did we mention that all our positions are 100% remote with a flexible working schedule? There's no need to relocate if you would like to join us, and you can carve out your own work schedule as well!
Senior Engineer (Front End)
We are looking for a talented Senior Engineer (Angular) to join the bunny.net front-end team. You will help with the engineering of the customer interfaces into the bunny.net products, ensuring our customers have intuitive and efficient access to their purchased products and solutions.
What will you do?
- Write, test, deploy, and document code for reliable and scalable enterprise-level applications and services.
- Working closely with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and Designers (UX).
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
- Working closely with the backend developers to ensure applications are reliably and optimally integrated with the application backend.
- Using CI/CD pipeline with automated testing for all front-end applications developed.
- Ensuring applications are upgraded with the latest Angular versions when required.
- Participating in the Client Applications Team Scrum processes and continually striving to improve the development process.
- Adherence to secure coding practices.
What will you add?
- Very good understanding of Angular or another front-end library (most of the development is done in Angular).
- Very good understanding of RxJS and working with APIs.
- Experience with Bootstrap or other CSS frameworks and a good understanding of the CSS itself.
- Understanding of how front-end code and experiences are delivered to users (e.g., HTTPS, DNS, CDNs).
What will also make us happy?
- If you have any experience with NX.
- If you have experience with state management (NgRx).
- If you have experience with writing tests for front-end applications (unit, e2e).
- If you have experience with build tools, along with the knowledge of when to use them.
What is in it for you?
At bunny.net, we invest in you. We want to provide significant benefits while also helping you maintain a healthy work & personal life.
- A competitive salary. You can expect above-average industry salaries.
- 100% flexible working hours. Work from anywhere, at your own schedule.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covers you all over the world.
- Paid Time Off. Love visiting the seaside? No problem - us, too. We offer 25 days of paid vacation (plus your local public holidays on top).
- Parental Leave. Bonding with the little ones is super important, so we offer parental leave and flexible scheduling to ease your way into parenthood.
- Home Office Budget. We believe everyone is more efficient working in a comfortable office, and we're happy to help.
- Paid Sick Leave. Feeling ill? Take time off and get back to 100% without worrying about your finances.
- Mental Health Support. Feeling down? We've got your back. bunny.net provides mental health resources and help via our external partner.
- Educational Budget. Dedicated yearly learning and educational budget for books, seminars, and online courses.